1. What natural devastation occurred during 1912, lasted four days and was the biggest eruption during the 20th century? ____________________
2. In World War one what were two of the main reasons soldiers died in the trenches?____________, and ___________.
3. During World War one, military tanks were becoming popular in war. Back then they helped soldiers get to places often complicated to reach on foot and provided protection while they traveled. How do we value tanks today, are there and comparisons and/or contrasts since the 1910s to our modern age? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. What were the two types of music popular at that time? How have these few selections branched out into all the types of music we listen to today?______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5. Over time improvements and changes have been made to things in the past, what are some of these changes you've seen comparing now to the 1910s?_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6. What were three causes of World War One? _______________, _____________, and ______________.
7. I lived from 1855 to 1912, I was the vice president from 1908 to 1912. In 1886 he was elected mayor of Utica at the age of 29. I had three children and a wife named Carrie Babcock. Who am I? ________________________________________
8. Who's motel room in which was the Mona Lisa found? a. Leonardo Da Vinci b. Vincenzo Peruggia c. Yuan Shikai d. Ehrich Weisz